To Empower the booming Indian offshore hospitality sector with skilled manpower, we plan to conduct a training program for underprivileged youth from the weaker sections of society. ( Less educated Youth)
The trainees will also get a stipend along with uniform and study material. This programme aims at imparting quality Offshore hospitality education to candidates to meet the growing needs of skilled manpower in the Offshore hospitality sector.
The training programme provides short-term training in housekeeping, bakery, and a multishot-term course in Food production and food & beverage industry.
It's aimed at enhancing the employability of candidates besides helping them develop the right attitude and a flair for Offshore hospitality.
- Introduction to the hospitality industry
- House Keeping & Management
- Catering Ops & Management
- Applied Service Methodology
- Foodservice Hygiene
- Social, Moral & Environmental Responsibility
- One Year Diploma Program
One Year Diploma in Offshore Hospitality Management
This one-year program is the first 12-month intensive entry-level period of the Bachelor of Arts program, designed for those who completed their secondary education and are looking for a career in the Offshore hospitality or tourism industry. It aims to provide students with a broad understanding of the operational aspects of the international Offshore industry and knowledge of the underlying principles involved. It comprises of one study term of 20 weeks plus one period of 4-6 months paid industry training in India at Offshore.
Aim of our program:
Our Diploma in Offshore Hospitality Management program is specifically designed for young adults wishing to enter the international and Offshore hospitality field and who are aspiring to a management career in this industry.
The program offers students an academic education together with vocational core competency training. This carries considerable value and prestige with employers worldwide. It can also benefit people looking to obtain the necessary specialized knowledge when thinking about opening their own business.
Objective of courses & Educational Qualification:
- To Create Employable Skills Amongst less educated youths and to bridge the gap of skilled manpower in marine Hospitality sector under which 8th standard pass youths will be imparted training in beverages food production & preparation, House Keeping. The Duration of Course which will be 6 to 8 Weeks Respectively.
- Impart training to 8th standard pass youths in the age group of 18 to 35 yrs.in to two courses-Food services & preparation, House Keeping & Maintenance.
- These Courses will help the participants in getting latest knowledge and exposure of the marine Hospitality Industry. Where ample opportunities can be tapped in for employment purposes.
- These Courses have been designed keeping in view the requirements of the Indian marine Hospitality Industry.
- Along with theory Classes, hands-on training will be provided in the offshore operational Areas.
The Participants will have the advantages of joint certification & recognition from the DWARKADHISH MARITIME PRIVATE LIMITED Which will empower them to take challenging assignments. 2 Months on Base Training & 4 Months on Board, where they will get the monthly stipend.